Tuesdays with Dorie ~


Yolanda of The All-Purpose Girl selected Kugelhopf on pages 61-63 for today. While it was tasty hubby and I both agreed it was too buttery and not sweet enough for our tastes.

Laurie of Quirky Cupcake formed Tuesdays With Dorie as a form of accountability for baking at least once a week using the cookbook, Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan. I already love it and hubby isn't complaining about being my taste taster. In fact he loves to throw in his own suggestions.
final blog signature.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, nice pan! I'm turning my kugelhopf into something else so it won't be a waste.

Pamela said...

I'm glad you're enjoying TWD. It is fun, isn't it? At least you baked the kugelhopf. I made shortbread cookies instead!

AmyRuth said...

Ah Pretty. Glad you hubs liked it too. Great Work!
Happy Baking
AmyRuth