Tuesdays with Dorie ~ Linzer Sables ~ OOPS ~ Swearing In instead


I was supposed to post Linzer cookies for TWD last Tuesday and I completely forgot! We received a call from my youngest stepson and he asked that we be present along with his mother and girlfriend for his swearing in as a full time fire fighter/paramedic at 830AM and we live over 4 hours away so we got up really early!! We were so proud and excited for him! I completely forgot about the cookies though!! I'll have to make 2 different recipes next week.
final blog signature.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It's 1 in the morning and I'm sitting here eating dark chocolate & caramel-YUM! never had it before, but I love it.
Wanted to let you know my nephews have declared the fiber optic snowman "sick & beastly" which means ultra-cool, and they are 13. They tried to take it back to their own house!

Gretchen said...

I'm sure you're very proud of him!

Sandra said...

Awww You have to be so proud of him, that is just wonderful Tamy :)

Shannon H. said...

That is something to be super proud of! Congrats to him!

Janet said...

Congratulations!!! He must be thrilled and you guys so proud :-)