TWD ~ Savory Corn & Pepper Muffins


Laurie of Quirky Cupcake formed Tuesdays With Dorie as a form of accountability for baking at least once a week using the cookbook, Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan. TWD celebrated it's 1 year anniversary last week and is still going strong!

Rebecca of Ezra Pound Cake chose Savory Corn and Pepper Muffins on page 6. I loved this recipe. I wanted to try out a new pan I received for Christmas, but the batter rose more than I expected so we have these cute rounded leaves. It didn't affect the flavor at all! Head on over to Rebecca's for the recipe.
final blog signature.

10 comments:

HoneyB said...

Love that muffin pan!

Teanna said...

How cute are those little leaves! Where can one find that adorable little muffin pan? Nice work!

Cooking for Comfort by Jennifer said...

WOW! Very creative! You did a beautiful job!

These were delicious!

chocolatechic said...

OH...yours are just to cute for words.

Leslie said...

Love your muffins! They're so cute!

Charli and me said...

What cute little muffins. I really like your pan.

Rebecca said...

Cute pan! I love the rounded leaves. Bet they'd be cute bobbing around in a big bowl of chili.

Cynthia said...

I love corn muffins! Thanks for stopping by and entering my PIF book exchange. Good Luck!

Danielle said...

Very cute muffin pan!I am glad you liked them.

Jayne said...

I love that muffin pan!!