Give Me Five tips and tricks for keeping your house clean and clutter free.
- Organization - Everything has a place and when you're done using it, it goes back in its place. Period. This includes newspapers, magazines, bills, filing, etc...
- NO Procrastination - When a job needs doing - I do it - otherwise you end up with stacks to sort or chores to do when you should be doing something else.
- Use the basics - I don't spend a lot of time or money on fancy cleaners. I use the same things our grandmothers used like bleach, vinegar, soap & water.
- Dishes - this one goes back to #1 - if you use a dish rinse it & put it in the dishwasher. I also do this as I cook and by the time dinner rolls around all I have to do is put our plates in and press start.
- Sinks - if you wipe them down after each use they stay cleaner (or at least look it when you have guests.