Sesame Garlic Green Beans


Lorie over at Honey I Shrank Myself is starting a new meme,
Watchin' What We Eat Wednesday. It starts June 18th.
I know I need to and am looking forward to some great new recipes and tips to help.
So head on over for all the info and join the fun.

SESAME GARLIC GREEN BEANS
1 1/2 pounds trimmed green beans
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon sugar
4 cloves minced garlic
  • Cook the green beans for 5 minutes in boiling water
  • While the beans are cooking, combine soy sauce, sugar and oil. Set aside.
  • Drain the beans and set them aside.
  • Spray a saute' pan with PURE.
  • Over medium heat saute' garlic until soft.
  • Add the beans. Stir a few minutes until they are well coated with garlic.
  • Add the soy sauce mixture, stirring constantly until most of the liquid is absorbed.
  • Enjoy.

5 comments:

Mercedes said...

You are on the ball with the food memes! Do you have a cookbook published yet?

Lorie said...

This looks really good! Thanks for participating this week. I hope to see you next week as we share recipes all about fruit. Any kind of fruit recipe would work.

Betsy said...

Yummy! Sounds good!

Anonymous said...

I like that most of the recipes being shared are of simple ingredients that we already have, I must try this one, I love green beans

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll try this with all the fresh green beans I am going to have this summer. My family is too picky, they only like canned green beans, but I am not so picky! LOL