Camera Critters ~ Gunner & Whiskey ~ Summer Fun

Who can resist critters? Come join us and have some fun.
You can get more information at Camera Critters.

Gunner and Whiskey wanted to share their summer fun pictures.

Whiskey and her favorite toy.

Gunner doesn't go anywhere without a toy and he is giving us his poor, pitiful me look.
Here he has his favorite soccer ball or at least what's left of it.

Gun lives for his pool in the summer!

Watch out, that tongue is as strong and quick
as his tail that clears the coffee table in one swoop!

Eventually Whiskey just wants to go inside and call it a day!

3 comments:

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Ah, Whiskey reminds me of my Rock. They are wonderful dogs. :-)

Mercedes said...

Oh~I so enjoyed this post! I love doggy posts and pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!

Misty DawnS said...

Awwww - I Love them both! I think your dogs and my dogs should get together and have a big play date!