TUESDAY ~ Chinese Chicken Salad
WEDNESDAY ~ Pork Chops and Stuffing (hubby's request)
THURSDAY ~ Chicken Tacos
FRIDAY ~ BLT's and Macaroni Salad
SATURDAY ~ 12 Hour Salad (1/2 recipe)
SUNDAY ~ Grilled Hamburger steaks and baked potatoes
12 HOUR SALAD
1 cup slivered carrots
1 tomato chopped
4 cups torn salad greens
1/2 cup chopped celery
2 bunches green onions, sliced
1 can LeSeur peas, drained
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
1 cup shredded cheddar
1/4 pound bacon, cooked & crumbled
- Put tomatoes on the bottom.
- Layer carrots, salad greens, chopped celery, sliced green onions, and LeSeur peas in a salad bowl on top of tomatoes.*
- Whip together the mayonnaise, sour cream, and sugar and spread over vegetable ayer.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon over the mayonnaise layer.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Toss just before serving.
NOTE: When adding cucumber or tomato be sure to place UNDER the lettuce!
I do the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks, Tasty Thursday hosted by Pumpkin Patch, Watchin' What We Eat hosted by Lorie at Honey I Shrank Myself and Slow Cooking Thursday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!