Moody Mondays

Moody Mondays is hosted by Shannon H. at Moody Mondays!

This weeks Moody Mondays is Gas Prices and Traveling!

  • How much is gas per gallon in your area? I drive diesel and it's been running $4.99, but I saw it yesterday for $4.87
  • If you work, how do you get there? Woo Hoo, I work from home! Personal vehicle? Public Transportation? Car Pool?
  • Will you be traveling much or will the cost of gas keep you home? Home Sweet Home
  • Where would you like to go if the cost of gas was lower? New England
final blog signature.

3 comments:

Mississippi Songbird said...

you know I have to copy you..lol

I put my moody monday answers up. Have a great week..

ShannonW said...

I would love to work from home! I am so jealous Tamy.

Mercedes said...

Yikes on the gas prices! New England-woohoo-we could go together-lol! Actually I am planning my Fall Break and hopefully my Dad and I are going to fly to Austin to visit my younger brother and his wife. I haven't seen them since they got married-like 4-5-years ago-aaahhh!I have my answers posted here!

Mere