Firday Fill-Ins



1. Dancing to the MUSIC while CLEANING makes me WORK FASTER.

2. The last time I WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS IN SLIPPERY SOCKS I nearly DIED WHEN I FELL DOWN THEM.

3. When I drive I SING ALONG TO THE RADIO.

4. I saw THE DEER standing IN MY FRONT YARD WAITING FOR DINNER.

5. Give me STRENGTH, give me GUIDANCE, give me MORE STRENGTH.

6. Next week I am looking forward to GETTING MORE ORGANIZED.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to DINNER & A MOVIE WITH HUBBY, tomorrow my plans include OFFICE ORGANIZATION & THE FAMILY ROOM IF I HAVE TIME AFTER PAINTING THE KITCHEN SUBFLOOR and Sunday, I want to RELAX AT THE FLORENCE COUNTY FAIR AND CLASSIC CAR SHOW!
final blog signature.

7 comments:

Lynda said...

did you give the deer her dinner?!

Barbara said...

#1 makes it more fun too! I put on Alt First Wave and have a blast.

Jack said...

Enjoy the dinner and movie! Have a great weekend :)

Forgetfulone said...

Falling down the stairs sounds like something I would do. Glad you were okay. Sounds like a fun weekend is planned!

LA Nickers said...

So many folks seem to accomplish chores better with music. Sensing a trend here . . . guess I'd better crank some tunes. Got work to do!

;-)
Great responses!

Blessings,
Linda
JUST FOR FUN – A FRIDAY FILL IN #86, at PRACTICALLY AT HOME

Lucy said...

hi Tamy, came here from forgetfulones!
great answers. why does EVERYONE have so much better weekend plans than i do?
:))

Janet said...

Hope you had a good time at the fair!!! What fun :-)