The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window... the wind chimes are making morning music and the leaves are rustling in the limbs as the morning is much cooler than it has been
I am thinking... that I need a volunteer outlet - before we moved I had several, but things are so different here it seems to be taking a long time to bloom where I'm planted
I am thankful for... everything I have to do and complain about, because it means I have
From the kitchen... we are going to clean out the refrigerator tonight!!
I am wearing... a denim skirt, bamboo flip flops and a khaki green tee shirt
I am creating... menu plan for the Christmas Holidays when we'll have a houseful
I am going... to a bowling league meeting at lunch and weight watchers before dinner
I am reading... Tempting Fate by Carla Neggers
I am hoping... this cool weather is here to stay
I am hearing... the wind chimes and breeze in the leaves
Around the house... things are starting to come together after the massive domino effect rearrangement this past weekend
One of my favorite things... is organization
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: finish the projects from last week that I didn't finish and then make a new list or maybe two
Here is picture thought I am sharing... my great niece GM

final blog signature.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook Tammy :)