3 cups cubed or shredded chicken
2 cups hot water
2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
1 can cream of mushroom, celery or chicken soup
2 teaspoons minced garlic, Jar
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup self rising flour
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
3/4 cup chopped carrots
1 can Leseur Peas, drained
1 medium onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole with PURE.
- In a medium saucepan whisk together the broth, salt and soup. Bring to a boil.
- Arrange chicken, carrots, peas and onions in the bottom of the casserole.
- Pour soup mixture over it.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, pepper, butter and buttermilk until well blended.
- Pour over top of chicken mixture. Smooth it out, but DO NOT mix with the chicken mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes uncovered until browned and bubbly.
I do the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks, Tasty Thursday hosted by Pumpkin Patch, Watchin' What We Eat hosted by Lorie at Honey I Shrank Myself and Slow Cooking Thursday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!