Cococnut Peach Crisp


I needed a dessert for tonight and didn't have time to run to the store so I grabbed a bunch of stuff from the cupboard and made this. I think I'll call it Coconut Peach Crisp and boy was it yummy!!

1 can peach chunks, drained
1 small can pineapple
1 box Jiffy White cake mix
1/4 cup crushed pecans
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup regular or golden raisins
1/4 cup melted butter
  • Spray a 9x9 baking dish with PURE
  • Drain the peach chunks.
  • Mix together the pineapple and peach chunks in the bottom of the dish.
  • Top with the DRY cake mix evenly.
  • Sprinkle raisins and pecans on top of that.
  • Top with coconut.
  • Pour melted butter over top as evenly as possible.
  • Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
I can't wait to try it with fresh peaches and the golden raisins!
final blog signature.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Boy does that close up look delicious!!! *grin* Just had to see it bigger!