This week I'm going to use rather obscure song lyrics; you can fill them in with the correct words if you know 'em...but wouldn't it be more fun to do it a bit differently?
1. If I was to walk into your life, would you appreciate me?
2. Catch a bright star and place it in your heart.
3. And you can send me a big bright smile to start the day.
4. I try to forgive, but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck cleaning up this big fat mess.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's my sanity.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to absolutely nothing for a change, tomorrow my plans include a poker run for the VFW and Sunday, I want to quilt, watch football and relax!♥