Friday Fill Ins


You can find the Friday Fill-Ins here!
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn’t think I’d like was Phantom of the Opera.
2. Chicken Alfredo Rice Casserole is a recipe I recently made that was delicious!
3. It’s time for severe weather changes, Halloween and fall foods.
4. A fall breeze is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the words political election again, it’ll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a vast forest thickly dense with hardwood trees, and on the other was a large herd of deer with lots of babies eating tall grasses.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to working on my cook book and a little TV with hubby tomorrow my plans include starting a decorative ceiling and self leveling a floor and Sunday, I want to a little football and quilting.

final blog signature.

5 comments:

Janet said...

wow, you are gonna have a BUSY weekend! Thanks for playing, have some fun, too :-)

ShannonW said...

You have a busy weekend planned!

SmilingSally said...

I totally enjoyed seeing Phantom too. Come see my answers.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
Enter the book giveaways too!

Lucy said...

nice plans Tamy! I also LOVED phantom!
good job! enjoy those plans! :))

Forgetfulone said...

That alfredo rice sounds delicious! For some reason, I'm not getting updates on your blog via bloglines. I'm going to try resetting it.

Hope you're having a good weekend.