Friday Fill-Ins



1. Right now, I'm feeling like I so overdid today. We're trying to outrun the snow advisory for Sunday and spent the ENTIRE day raking leaves and pruning branches. The city starts picking them up on Monday.
2. In a super hot bubble bath is where I want to be.
3. How does one learn to get older gracefully and graciously?
4. My family keeps me on track.
5. Please don't let the wind blow badly before they pick up all these leaves! LOL.
6. My family fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include OktoBEARfest and Sunday, I want to get off the merry-go-round, but that will have to wait for another day!
final blog signature.

13 comments:

Janet said...

I surely don't know the answer to #3 LOL!

OktoBEARfest? Do they serve bear?

Queen-Size funny bone said...

sometimes i do so mch trimming i can't lift my arms for days.

SandyCarlson said...

OktoBEARfest sounds like fun! Photos for the blog?

JO said...

TGIF! Enjoy your weekend!

Here's my fill-ins. Thanks!

MiLeT said...

that's a nice request for number five. let's keep our fingers crossed.

mine is here. hope you can drop by. have a great weekend!
thanks.

Michelle said...

snow! oh, how fun! And I hope the wind doesn't blow all your leaves away either!

SmilingSally said...

Why rake leaves if it's going to snow? Won't they insulate the ground? Happy Friday Fill-ins!
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

LarryG said...

wow - snow already...
bubbles - yippee!
Family is the best!

Enjoy your weekend.

Lucy said...

i hope you find the answer to #3
but when u do, could you please share it with me? :)

Melli said...

Ah yes! MY wish was to be in a steamy whirlpool! Come join me! I'll teach ya about growing old graciously -- I don't know much about the graceful part!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

That bubble bath is a great idea. Thanks!


You can find my fill ins ::here::.

Have a nice weekend.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Tamy, if you learn the answer to # 3, could you let me know? Hope you have a good weekend. Snow? Oh, no.