Very Vintage Halloween Swap

Thanks to Heidi over at Foxgloves, Fabric & Folly for being the perfect hostess!

My partner was Heidi over at Swirls of Creativity.
This is the package I sent to Heidi. I found this great burlap pumpkin scarecrow, Halloween treat bag with a ghost cookie recipe and cookie cutter, a sparkly ceramic ghost I made, a fall scented tower candle, hand made Halloween shaker box, and for her little ones a spring up pumpkin full of peeps, candy corn and peanut butter kisses which are all mandatory Halloween candies in this house - LOL.

Heidi sent me this adorable box with the cutest mugs for apple cider, pixie sticks, lots of adorable labels and tags, an altered journal and some super vintage fabric and bindings.

I also won this over at Mississippi Songbird. Stephanie had a Halloween Lantern giveaway. She added the cutest towel and some great candy too.

final blog signature.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you two did great with your vintage swap! I'd be thrilled to open either of those boxes!!!

Come on over to my post to see what my partner sent to me! Dana

Anonymous said...

You and your swap partner had a great time. What fun stuff.

KatCollects said...

Great swap goodies!
Kathy

Susan Hickam said...

what fun items! I wish I had thought of the pixie sticks! Happy Halloween.