2 pounds hamburger
1 medium onion, chopped
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
4 ounces Velveeta, softened
1 can green beans, drained
1 can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano, drained
8 ounces Contadina tomato sauce
1 tablespoon sea salt
1 teaspoon white pepper
2 cups dry pasta of your choice, prepared
- Brown hamburger and onion. Drain grease.
- Add Velveeta and cream cheese and blend until cheeses are melted and mixture is well mixed.
- Add tomato sauce and heat through.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Stir in tomatoes and green beans.
- Fold in pasta.
- Pour into a greased 9x9 stoneware baker.
- Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees.