Homemaker Monday, Making a Happy Home Monday and Tips on Tuesday


Homemaker Mondays is hosted by Robyn at 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven
Making a Happy Home Monday is hosted by LL at As for me and my house...
Tips on Tuesday is hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

At this time of year I find I'm washing a lot of large items like blankets, quilts and such getting rid of the spring/summer weight items and start fresh with the fall/winter ones. When wash these larger items I have a set of 3 tennis balls that I purchased just for the laundry room. I put these in the dryer with the large item(s) and the balls keep everything from bunching up and wrinkling!
final blog signature.

7 comments:

Carla said...

What a great idea! Three tennis balls are going on my shopping list!

Mom2my9 said...

Hi Tamy! I have heard that you can use tennis balls for that. I have also purchased a rubber ball with small soft spikes made especially for that purpose. However, tennis balls are much cheaper! Thanks for joining us and I'll see you next Monday!

Mom2my9 said...

Hi Tamy! I have heard that you can use tennis balls for that. I have also purchased a rubber ball with small soft spikes made especially for that purpose. However, tennis balls are much cheaper! Thanks for joining us and I'll see you next Monday!

BarbaraLee said...

Interesting. I never heard of that before. I usually like to hand things outside before it snow flies.

Grammy said...

What a great Ideal.
Thanks Grammy.

Renee said...

This is a great ideal! Thanks!

heidi said...

I really need to do this - but my kids keep stealing all the tennis balls!