Vintage Thingie Thursday and Show & Tell Friday ~ Dirty Dishes

Vintage Thingies Thursday previously hosted by Lisa at Confessions of an Apron Queen
is now hosted by Suzanne at Coloradolady.
Show & Tell Friday is Hosted by Kelli at There is No Place Like Home.
“Show and Tell Friday!” Do you have something special to share with us? It could be a trinket from grade school, a piece of jewelry, or a treasured collection. Look around your home for something to share; dig through those boxes in your closet if you have to! Share photos and the story that goes with your special item. Go see Kelli at There is No Place like Home to link up and join in.

My grandma gave me this magnet many years ago when I had my first place and it seems like a perfect Vintage thingie for this Thanksgiving week and for show and tell too. It has fallen and broken a few times, but I always glue it back together.
final blog signature.

4 comments:

storyteller said...

I love this!!! What a wonderful 'vintage' thing to share ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

I love magnets w/ sayings!

Forgetfulone said...

What a great sentiment! Don't forget to send me your address so I can send you the cookbook. I used to have it, but remember who I am? Forgetfulone! LOL

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Great! Sure does give a different outlook at dirty dishes!