Ornament Swaps & the Secret Santa Shindig partner revealed

The Secret Santa Shindig was hosted by Kori at My Life as a CFers Wife. Christmas Ornament Exchange 2008 was hosted by Smoochiefrog over at In the Mind of a ThirtySomething mom. The 2008 Bloggers Ornament Exchange was hosted by Pampering Beki. The Island Life 2008 Christmas Ornament Exchange was hosted by Kailani at An Island Life. These are the ornaments I sent out:


I'm anxiously awaiting to see what comes my way.

This is what I sent my partner Rachel over at Something to Blog About. A set of hand painted Christmas tree bulbs, poinsettia salt and pepper shakers, hot chocolate mixes, a snowman cookie and tin, hot tea, Santa notes, Santa ornament and a Santa candle.

I received this adorable box from Jessica with lots of chocolate (made hubby SUPER happy) cute crystal candle holders, a little holiday clipboard, the cutest handmade card and an adorable soap basket with a hand knit washcloth and heavenly smelling soaps.
final blog signature.

1 comment:

Forgetfulone said...

Oh what fun! Pretty ornaments.