Simply Delicious Sunday

Simply Delicious Sunday

If you'd like to play along, please add this button and link to this post on your post and sign Mr. Linky. Be sure to include your recipe in parenthesis following your name. Thanks and have fun. Don't forget to leave a comment and visit everyone. I try not to complicate matters with too many rules, but I do ask that you please use a SDS badge or link back to 3 Sides of Crazy in some way. Thank you.

I participate in a few food oriented memes - let's face it, I like to cook. I participated in Scrumptious Sunday until she shut down her blog. I tried to contact her to keep the meme going, but never heard back. I'd love to keep the name, but don't feel right doing it without her blessing so I changed the name a bit and hope you will all play along too. My hope is that these recipes will revolve around home style recipes and bringing the family back to the table. Won't you join us?

final blog signature.

No comments: