Tagged again!!

Photobucket

My new bloggy buddy Mimi at Screaming Mimi recently received this tag and posted some really courageous things about herself. She tagged me when she truly reached out to really random people in order to meet new friends.

The tag requires that I tell you 7 random facts about myself that you must always remember! I totally agree with Mimi that the "always remember" part is a little much, but here goes.

1. I hate wearing shoes.

2. I love tomatoes any way you can make them except juice.

3. I hate, and I mean HATE in very large letters, tinsel on Christmas trees.

4. I LOVE roller coasters.

5. I am not fond of small dogs.

6. I usually have 2 or 3 books going at one time, one upstairs, one downstairs and one in the car - hubby is driving of course.

7. I can't stand having dirty dishes in the kitchen sink.

Now while I'm supposed to pick 7 random people to follow this tag, I'm going to put this out there for everyone. Many of you are too busy finishing getting ready for Christmas and I don't want to burden you, while many of you are ready and have some time to kill. So those of you who choose, please play along and be sure to let me know so I can come read yours.

final blog signature.

2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Tamy! I just love your blog. So cute! I also like to read a few books at once and hate having dirty dishes in the sink... Thanks for letting me come by!

Jen

Vamp said...

I wear shoes as little as possible, hate tinsel, like big dogs & don't like dirty dishes in my sink.
Hope you're feeling a little better :-)