If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
Today’s question: Are you going to a Superbowl party? And are you making a special recipe? We always stay home and I make lots of special things for the day, everyone is welcome, but I hate going anywhere else.
Hosted by Janet at Friday Fill-Ins
2. Damn is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is all relative.
4. Johnny Depp is the one and only believable Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like graham crackers and Hershey bars go around the marshmallows.
6. Some people go on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to making a homemade pizza to appease the craving #1 gave me, tomorrow my plans include disassembling the upstairs linen closet so we can open the wall behind it trying to get at the shower plumbing to fix the leak once and for all and Sunday, I want to do some apron sewing and then the SUPERBOWL of course!