Menu Plan Monday

Weekday breakfasts are always either toast, scrambled eggs or cereal so I don't post those. Working from home, lunch is "whatever" so it isn't definitive either, but weekends are usually a brunch and I will start posting those along with the dinners.

Monday ~ Country Chicken & Rice
Tuesday ~ Mexican Baja Casserole
Wednesday ~ Meatloaf Muffins & Cheesey AuGratin Potatoes
Thursday ~ Chicken Marsala
Friday ~ Stuffed Shells
Saturday ~ Oven Poached Eggs / Hot Wings & Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sunday ~ Caramel Nut Stuffed French Toast / Glazed Stuffed Pork Chops & Cranberry Rice Pilaf
Don't forget to come back and join us for Simply Delicious Sunday!

I participate in the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Homemaker Mondays hosted by Robyn at 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven, Making a Happy Home Monday hosted by LL at As for me and my house..., Tempt My Tummy Tuesday hosted by Lisa at Blessed with Grace, Slow Cooking Thursday & Tips on Tuesday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom, $5 Dinners is hosted by Erin at $5 DInners and Tempt my Tummy Tuesday hosted by Lisa at Blessed with Grace. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!

final blog signature.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Tamy--I needed to get my MPM done early. With this cold/flu, I give out by early evening....

Lisa said...

Your Mexican casserole looks good and I think I have everything on hand. I love recipes that I don't have to go and buy special ingredients to make.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous menu! Have a lovely week!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com

Kiy said...

Looks good, yum! I was quite interested in your oven poached eggs. We tend to eat a lot of eggs so something different would be good. I had to bookmark that recipe!

Have a great week, Kiy

Anonymous said...

Those pork chops sound really good!

Anonymous said...

Country chicken and rice looks and sounds absolutely amazing! I don't know how I am going to find the time to make all of these great recipes I am keeping track of!

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe for the Baja casserole. Sounds like something my family would love

Liz said...

Great menu! I e specially like the baja casserole and have it bookmarked for a week in the near future! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Question - when you changed your template did you lose any of your content?
Happy MPM!

Anonymous said...

Great menu. The chicken marsala looks delicious!