13 projects worked on last week with issues and the revised list for this week.
Texture coat for linen effect stairwell wallsDONE Texture coat for linen effect Amber's bedroom walls.changed our minds - decided to paint only DONE Paint stairwell.DONE Paint Amber's bedroom.DONE Hang Oak Quilt Hanger Bars.DONE
- Close dining room ceiling now that upstairs shower leak is fixed. NEXT WEEK ~ HELD OVER DUE TO WEATHER
- Finish upstairs bathroom molding. NEXT WEEK
- Paint Upstairs bathroom. NEXT WEEK
- Repair bedroom wall from electrician and texture coat over repair and then paint it. NEXT WEEK
Finish caulking seams on downstairs bathroom ceiling.DONE
Paint downstairs bathroom.DONE Take weekend off to watch playoff games.DONE Work on quilt for stairwell.DONE
We ran into quite a few issues last week that slowed us down so getting 9 out of 13 done was actually quite an accomplishment and then we accomplished 3 from this week's list too making it 14 out of 13 - even better.
Measure counter tops in kitchen and calculate butcher block.ALREADY DONE
- Close dining room ceiling now that upstairs shower is finished.
- Finish upstairs bathroom molding.
- Paint Upstairs bathroom.
- Repair bedroom wall from electrician and texture coat over repair and then paint it.
Calculate bead board needed to finish master bedroom.ALREADY DONE
- Repair hole in baseboard from the electrician.
Fix broken stair tread that should have been on the house disclosure, but wasn't.ALREADY DONE Build trim work for stairway out of recycled trim from the barn .DONE Build anchor board for the top banister.DONE
- Paint stairway banister spindles.
- Paint stair treads with a double coat of heavy duty paint with non-slip granules so I don't fall and break my tail bone again. We picked a brick red called Chianti.
- Repair casing woodwork in Studio.
- Clean up all paint drops from floors.
- Feed hardwood floors.
- Make new MUST DO HOUSE list.