MORE issues last week that slowed us down AGAIN! So those in blue we accomplished and the rest is a new list, but I know we will be done for good over the next couple of months.
Measure counter tops in kitchen and calculate butcher block.DONE Install baking center butcher block .DONE Install final kitchen cabinet.DONE Calculate bead board needed to finish master bedroom.DONE Fix broken stair tread that should have been on the house disclosure, but wasn't.DONE Build trim work for stairway out of recycled trim from the barn .DONE Build anchor board for the top banister.DONE Paint stairway banister spindles.DONE Paint mantle touch-up.DONE Clear path to barn from snow.DONE Paint stair treads with a double coat of heavy duty paint with non-slip granules so I don't fall and break my tail bone again. We picked a brick red called Chianti.DONE Clean up all paint drops from floors.DONE Install Amber's ceiling moldingDONE Sand upstairs floorsDONE Feed hardwood floors.DONE Make new MUST DO HOUSE list.DONE - yay down to one page
- Repair casing woodwork in Studio.
- Paint Studio.
- Repair hole in baseboard from the electrician in master bedroom.
- Repair bedroom wall from electrician and texture coat over repair and then paint it.
- Build Closet frame in master bedroom.
- Install closet doors.
- Close dining room ceiling now that upstairs shower is finished.
- Install dining room ceiling tiles.
- Paint dining room ceiling tiles and upper walls.
- Finish upstairs bathroom molding.
- Paint Upstairs bathroom.
- Install kitchen flooring.
- Seal basement.