Very Vintage Valentine Swap


I participated in Heidi's Very Vintage Valentine Swap. I had fun putting together my partner's box and here is what I sent: an altered candy box full of Valentine's ribbons, cupcake stakes, recipes, vintage Valentine postcards and a cute little note board. I also made some crepe paper garland and sequin confetti hearts. She has asked for no sweets so I sent these awesome JELL-O flavors: Margarita, Pina Colada and strawberry Daiquiri. I also included a cute set of heart note cards, a vintage table centerpiece, pink variegated yarn, heart cookie cutters and and a Chinese heart carton full of metal conversation heart magnets. I'm still waiting for my box to see what's in it.

final blog signature.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Cute package!

Heather said...

sounds like you had a lot of fun participating. can't wait to see what you receive in your box!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What fun things you put together Tamy! can't wait to see what you get in your box!

How exciting!

Jen

Forgetfulone said...

You really make a great swap partner!