2 more quilt tops - ARMY & CRAZY wall quilt for Kathryn's Room

I was able to complete a couple of quilt tops this weekend. This one is a wall quilt for Kathryn's bedroom. I love this crazy quilt pattern. It goes together quickly and well, but looks like it took you forever. It's ready for a border and backing which I hope to do next Sunday.


I started this one for hubby for Christmas, but was only able to get the squares completed before having to wrap it as a gift. Today I was able to get the squares all sewn together.
This one is ready for borders and backing too ~ YAY!!

final blog signature.

5 comments:

Heather said...

very nice! they both look great. I don't know anything about quilting but want to learn how. Is this kind of kit for beginners by any chance?

Queen-Size funny bone said...

very nice. where do you find the time?

Mimi said...

beautiful work!

Lisa said...

Good for you! It always feels good to get a quilt top done. I have soooo many started. I refuse to allow myself to buy anything new until I get some of these projects finished. I hosted a sewing day this weekend at my house with my friendship sewing group. I will be posting about it soon. Check out my blog over the next few days. Hope to post it tomorrow....

Sandra said...

Love them Tamy :)