Showing Off Your Favorites


I found this over at Screaming Mimi and talk about getting in under the wire ~ whew I'm just going to make it. I could really use that Target card, but couldn't we all.

Auds over at
Barking Mad is giving away a $250.00 Target gift card. All that is required is tooting your own horn! Seriously, to enter to win this gift card Auds wants to see our 5 favorite posts from our own blogs.

Without further ado or adieu (computer search says both are correct) here are 5 of my favorite posts.
Check out my personal faves & then hop over & see who else is playing!
final blog signature.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

hope to pop back soon and read your favs!
meanwhile thanks for the heads up on a great prize! xo

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Great favs! I hope you win the gift card. That would be amazing!!!!

XOXOXO
Jen