HUGE Helpful HINT


The next time you're painting or staining and the directions call for turpentine or paint thinner as a cleaner - STOP & DON'T use it!

With all the home remodeling and rebuilding we've been doing around here, my skin has taken a huge beating and in an effort to take the sting out of clean-up, I finally tried this idea that I had read somewhere, but always forgot to try, BUT IT WORKS!!!

Instead of the turpentine or paint thinner, use vegetable oil. Yes, you read that right, plain old vegetable oil. It easily removes the paint or stain from your skin and leaves the skin soft and supple instead of dried out and flaking. Not to mention the cost is much better.
♥♥final blog signature. ♥♥

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Vegetable oil? Wow, I had no idea, but I'll definitely keep that in mind...thanks for the tip Tamy :)

Forgetfulone said...

Wow! That is a huge, helpful hint! Thanks.

Joyce said...

I love this hint, Tamy. :)

Anonymous said...

Would this work for hair dye too?