Friday Fill-Ins

Serendipity

1. I have a history of being too organized and too positive according to hubby.

2. The true state of my health is something I wish I knew. I borrowed this one from Janet since it applied to me too.

3. I’m eating (or recently ate) a bologna sandwich.

4. There are just too many deer on the road.

5. So that’s it, that’s way to be happy.

6. Something is better than nothing!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to warming up tonight after the bone chilling rummage sale day, tomorrow my plans include hopefully a successful rummage sale day and Sunday, I want to pack my studio and watch some football.

wildatheart

2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

How was the rummage sale? What football teams are you keeping up with?

Janet said...

mmmm, I haven't had bologna in forever! Maybe tomorrow :-)