Vintage Recipe Thursday is hosted by Joy at Joy of desserts
Magazine Mondays is hosted by Ivonne over at Cream Puffs in Venice
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken pieces in a shallow buttered baking dish.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour evenly over chicken breasts.
- Bake uncovered 50 - 60 minutes.
- Baste occasionally.