Shameless promotion

LOL I couldn't resist this email that came through my inbox this morning as shameless self promotion for the up coming cookie exchange over at OuR KrAzY KiTcHeN.

T H E ITALIAN ELBOW

An Italian grandmother is giving directions to her grown grandson who is coming to visit with his wife.

"You comma to de front door of the apartmenta. I am inna apartmenta 301.

There issa bigga panel at the front door. With you elbow , pusha button 301. I will buzza you in. Come inside, the elevator is on the right. Get in, and with you elbow , pusha 3.

When you get out, I'mma on the left. With you elbow , hit my doorbell."

"Grandma, that sounds easy, but, why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow?

"What . . . .. .. You coming empty handed?"

Are you ready for the Christmas party at OuR KrAzY KiTcHeN? I know you're not coming empty handed! Don't forget to check it out and bring your favorite recipe link.

aprons 3

2 comments:

KK said...

That's cute!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I love this quote, perfect for the Jewish Grandma too!