Question time?


In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would participate and take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Today's question is: Does anyone in your family eat liver, liverwurst or braunschweiger?
aprons 3

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

No.. and yuck...

Aloha to you.

Kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

Forgetfulone said...

I love fried chicken livers with gravy! I won't eat any other kind than that. My mom will eat chicken livers, too. My mom used to make me eat beef liver when I was growing up, and she doesn't even like it herself! My dad liked to have it occasionally. My sister won't eat any liver, and neither will my kids, and I'm not going to make them! LOL This is the post I was trying to find, by the way, when I couldn't get to your blog earlier this week. Hope all is fixed soon.