2 cups minced krab
BAKED ARTICHOKE KRAB DIP
1 bunch green onions, minced
1-8 oz. package Sargento grated Sun dried tomato cheese
1-14 oz. jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
1/4 cup roasted red peppers, minced*
1 heaping teaspoon Frank's hot sauce
1 package Knorr Spring Vegetable Soup Mix**
1 cup sour cream 1 cup mayonnaise
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 inch stoneware round with PURE.
- Toss together the krab, onions, red peppers and artichoke hearts.
- Stir soup mix into sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir in cheese and hot sauce into soup mixture.
- Fold krab mixture into soup mixture.
- Spread into stoneware.
- Bake 30 minutes until top is just golden.
I serve it with wheat thins. When I first developed this recipe for a family reunion, hubby tried it and ate the WHOLE bowl. I had to make another and everyone loved it. *I buy these by the jar and keep them in the refrigerator and periodically throw these into lots of things!**Mrs. Grass works well too.