A country walk between storms

So we're between storms again and I saw this country road that I really wanted to hike to the top of to take a few pictures. It all started off so well till I noticed Big Mama there literally in the middle of the road napping.

Turns out Big Mama could care less that we were there, but little Jo here (the one with the mean look in his eye) decided he didn't care too much for our choice of locale for our walk and decided to charge the dogs. Big bull or little bull I'm not challenging him.

It was really quite comical, but with the racket they were making we decided not to chance that there was also a bull lurking somewhere and we took a different path.

It worked out well as I was able to get this great tree picture.

I couldn't resist this picture of a couple of local dog pals who were a bit jealous!

aprons 3

1 comment:

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

It's a great day for you!