1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 Jumbo eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup milk
1/4 cup Bacardi rum
1/3 cup dried wild blueberries
1/4 cup chocolate pieces
- Pour rum over the blueberries and let sit an hour or so at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan or line with paper muffin liners or use a new toy like mine!
- In a large bowl, sift together corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder and sea salt.
- Add eggs, oil and milk; whisking gently to combine.
- Drain blueberries.
- Fold in blueberries and chocolate pieces.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups or pans.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.