1 pound ground beef
1 small bunch green onions, finely chopped
1/2 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon liquid smoke
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
12 ounce tube buttermilk biscuits
12 2x2 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet brown ground beef and green onions.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside.
- Grease a each cup of a muffin tin.
- Press a biscuit into each muffin hole and upp the sides.
- Spoon beef mixture into each cup.
- Top with a slice of cheese.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until golden brown and done.