2-3 pound boneless pork roast with fat
1 can Old El Paso verde enchilada sauce
1 large onion, chopped fine
2 cloves garlic, minced, Jar
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Lightly spray your baking dish with PURE.
- GENEROUSLY salt and pepper both sides of your roast. Put in the baking dish.
- Cover the roast with the onion pieces.
- Whisk the minced garlic into your enchilada sauce.
- Pour over the onions and roast to coat well.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake for 3 hours or until fork tender.
- Remove to cutting board with a juice well.
- Shred the meat and return to pan with the juices.
- Increase heat to 325 degrees.
- Cook uncovered 30 minutes until tops are slightly crispy.
- Turn the meat and bake another 30 minutes. There should be virtually no juices left.
- Serve with warm tortillas, guacamole and salsa.