1 1/2 pounds HOT Italian sausage
1 bunch green onions sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 tablespoons butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 cloves garlic, finely minced
2 tablespoons Classico Sun dried tomato pesto
1 egg yolk, beaten
1/2 teaspoon thyme
salt and pepper to taste
1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown saute, onions and garlic. Drain fat.
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Gradually add heavy cream, stirring constantly.
- Stir in salt, pepper and grated Parmesan cheese and stir constantly until melted.
- Whisk in egg quickly and heat through.
- Add to sausage mixture.
- Serve over pasta of choice.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.