GREEN BEAN & TOMATO SALAD
1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and washed
3 cups grape tomatoes
1 bunch green onions, sliced
3 tablespoons peanut oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Juice of 1 lemon
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
salt & pepper taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add green beans and blanch 3-5 minuted until just tender.
- Drain and rinse with cool water.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- Toss together the green beans, tomatoes and onions.
- Pour marinade over and toss well.
- Chill 24 hours before serving.