A little of this and a little of that...

It probably seems like I've been missing in action of late.  I just wanted to make sure you all knew I was alive and kicking.  This year of care taking family has taken a bit of a toll on me, but I have also been quite busy with my sister blogs Always Eat On The Good China, OUR KrAzy kitchen, and  The Motivation Station.

So while I may not be doing much quilting, crafting or home remodeling over here, I am cooking up a storm over at OUR KrAzy kitchen (where we are running another giveaway this week) and at Always Eat On The Good China.  I'm also doing some pieces of kitchen organization over at The Motivation Station.  
Be sure to stop by and join the giveaway and see what's cooking over at OUR KrAzy kitchen.
aprons 3

2 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Life is crazy for you for sure, send my best.

Forgetfulone said...

I have been "absent" from visiting blogs lately, and in case you couldn't tell, I'm trying to catch up with a few of my favorites today. You, however, have an excuse to be absent. I don't!