PINEAPPLE ENCHILADAS ~ THE FLAVORFUL VEGETARIAN ALTERNATIVE

I found this great recipe for a flavorful vegetarian alternative for great enchiladas.  I changed it up a bit to fit my family's likes and it was awesome.
PINEAPPLE ENCHILADAS
1 (15 oz.) can crushed pineapple, VERY well drained
1 bunch green onions, minced
1/4 c. sour cream
2 cups shredded jack and cheddar cheese combo
1 (10 oz.) can verde enchilada sauce
6 flour tortillas
  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  • In a medium mixing bowl combine the pineapple, sour cream, and 1 cup of the cheese. 
  • Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 12 inch baking dish. 
  • Fill tortillas with pineapple mixture, roll and place in dish. 
  • Pour on remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese. 
  • Bake, covered, for 20 minutes.
  • Uncover and bake 5 minutes more until cheese is golden.
aprons 3

2 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

I have a similar recipe that I made but I add black beans! I LOVE them!

Laura said...

wow seriously? these sound so fantastic!! my kids will be so excited to try these!

Thanks for linking up to Just Another Meatless Monday!