2-3 slices bacon, diced
2 large chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
2 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup chicken broth
1/3+ cup sour cream
1 tablespoon flour
- In a large skillet brown bacon. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Add onions and garlic, saute for a few minutes.
- Add Chicken pieces.
- Saute' 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add spices and blend well.
- Add chicken broth and bring JUST to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 10 minutes JUST until liquid is absorbed. Boil your noodles at this point.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sour cream and flour.
- Add sour cream mixture to chicken mixture along with the bacon pieces. Blend well and stir constantly for 2-3 minutes until heated through. Sauce will become creamier and thicken at this time.
- Serve over hot noodles.
To make this meal quicker for a weeknight you can use rotisserie chicken and save time.