8 ounces sour cream
8 ounces cream cheese softened
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
1/3 pound ham, chopped fine
7 ounce can roasted chiles, drained well
1 small can chopped olives
- In a small food processor blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread 4 tablespoons on each tortilla leaving 1/2 inch along one edge.
- Roll up each tortill ending on the dry edge.
- Lay side by side on a plate.
- Cover loosely with saran.
- Chill overnight.
- Slice into 1/2 inch rounds just before serving.
Recipe Swap Thursday
Fun with Food Friday
Recipes I Can't Wait to Try