A little bit of normalcy goes a long way...
2. There's a flu going around going around.
3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: are all necessary winter items.
4. Hubby gives a really nice back rub.
5. I'm thinking about today is the last day of tests and blood draws before the big day.
6. I'll be fine after Tuesday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a visit to the zoo and date night with hubby, tomorrow my plans include moving my aunt into her new care home and a family meeting and Sunday, I want to relax and get caught up on some google reading !