HAM SPREAD DIABLO

Remember when we were kids and there were all these neat spreads and sandwich makings?  Things Like Under World um I mean Underwood Deviled Ham.
Hubby loved it, but now that we are really watching what we put into our bodies I make everything fresh.  So, I set out to make a homemade ham spread for hubby's lunches.  Now back then we also ate things like this on processed white bread, but today's sandwiches were served on Oatnut bread.  I toyed with the idea of adding pineapple but hubby put the kibosh on that and ate it on the side.  I still think it might be good!
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup ham chunks
2 teaspoons Frank's Red Hot Pepper Sauce
  • Process in batches in a small food processor until well blended.
  • Adjust hot sauce to taste.
  • Spread on sandwich.
  • Enjoy!

2 comments:

Martha (MM) said...

Do you know I've never even tried deviled ham!

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

LOL neither had I until I made this - he was my taste tester.