We're all going Krazy... to OUR KrAzY kitchen that is...

If you like to try new recipes (and who doesn't?!), we have the gig for you! Our Krazy Kitchen is looking for hosts for the 1st Wednesday of each month. Haven't been to Our Krazy Kitchen lately? Then it's time for a visit!  You know you want to.  We'd love to have you join our staff!
Martha and I started Our Krazy Kitchen almost two years ago. It's turned into a great foodie blog with some seventeen awesome rotating hosts - some post weekly, some bi-weekly, some once a month, and some for fill ins and guest posts.

I currently host the Classic Good Eats theme on Thursdays. In the past I have hosted Simply Delicious Sunday and various fill in posts. As you can see we are always open to new themes and ideas.

We'd love to have you join us!

If you are interested in being part of Our Krazy Kitchen just leave me a comment and I'll get back with you as soon as possible. Come on and get KrAzY with us!

No comments: