OVEN BAKED PORK STEAKS
4 pork steaks
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, sliced thin
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon ACCENT
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle meat on both sides with salt, pepper, meat tenderizer and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place steaks on foil lined cookie sheet.
- Top with onions and garlic
- Bake 20-30 minutes, turning once.
- Top with gravy.
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon minced garlic, jar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 cups hot water
2 tablespoons Better than Beef Bouillon
salt and black pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Whisk together the hot water and bouillon. Set aside
- Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, until the mixture is golden-brown and fragrant.
- Add the garlic and cook a few seconds more.
- Whisk in the beef broth and Worcestershire sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a low boil.
- Reduce the heat to a low simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.