3/4 cup frozen peas
1 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
salt and pepper to taste
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cu flat leaf parsley, minced
2 scallions, sliced thin.
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Place pastry on lined baking sheet.
- Bake until puffed, 10-13 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with parchment paper and an inverted baking sheet. Bake another 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cook peas according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 cup of peas.
- In a food processor process remaining peas, 3/4 cup chicken pieces and ricotta cheese to make a chunky puree.
- Stir in lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine the parsley, scallions and remaining peas.
- Season with lemon juice and salt.
- Spread ricotta mixture over pastry and top with parsley mixture.
- Top with remaining peas and chicken.
- Cut into pieces and serve immediately.